A simple prayer on a walk home.
A miracle the following day was shown.
A friend was sent from many miles.
A friend to share so many smiles.
A blessing bestowed upon us all.
A simple prayer that was oh so small.
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
A simple prayer on a walk home.
Friday, August 26, 2016
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
Nothing like a day at the lake to relive memories, see your old campsite, and make new memories. To enjoy fellowship with people from your home church who also attend your camping church, and the general camaraderie that follows.
Monday, August 22, 2016
Friday, August 19, 2016
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
- How did you find my blog?
- What do you enjoy to read about?
- State you're from?
- How long have you read it?
Tuesday, August 16, 2016
- Beaver Lake! - CHECK! We did this as our first date! We planned on it for foreveeeeeeeeeeeeer!
- Spending time together in prayer and God's word! - CHECK! We aim to do this every day over Skype! Skype is awesome by the way!
- Go through a devotional together! - Nope! Maybe next year!
- Movie nights at either one's house! - CHECK! Lots of movies at my house, and I saw Star Wars 7 (whatever it's called XD) at his!
- Dance together! - CHECK! We've attempted this XD It sorta worked
- Dance together under the moon! - CHECK! We actually managed to do this too! Again....it sorta worked but not really XD
- Picnic at John's camp! - CHECK! I went to his camp on July 2nd to celebrate the 4th of July!
- Picnic at Beaver Lake! - CHECK! Did this on the first and only date to Beaver Lake!
- Picnic at a park! - This gets 0.5 check mark because we did if you count either Beaver Lake or going to a park with a picnic with my family!
- Chimney Bluffs! - Nope! Maybe next year!
- Spending a day at John's camp! - 0.5 if you count half a day for the 4th of July celebration!
- Read a book together! - Nope! Maybe next year!
- A Sunday drive! - CHECK! Just to the store probably, but we've gone for a ride on Sundays!!
- Teach John how to crochet! - Nope! XD Maybe next year ;)
- Get ice cream together! - CHECK! Did this a couple times!
- Get together with Heidi! - Nope! Maybe next year! <3
- Hike the Canal trail! - Nope! Maybe next year!
- Share tea! - I'm gonna say 0.5 because we probably did XD
- Pick wildflowers! - Nope! Maybe next year!
- Dinner date on July 1st! - CHECK! XD we were both cranky, but we did it anyways! We dressed up and he gave me my first bouquet of flowers which I've hung to dry <3
- Fireworks! - CHECK! I love watching him enjoy fireworks! <3
- Sunrise/Sunset picnic - 0.5 because it sorta counts when we went to his camp!
- Lights on the Lake - well.........this is winter XD soooooo it's not included in this
- Date at Red Lobster - Nope! Maybe some other time!
- Date at Panera - CHECK! We went to Panera twice! Once to meet a friend, and then on the 1st for dinner because we changed our minds last minute.
- Date at Barnes and Noble to browse (and a place of John's choice afterwards!) - Nope! But we better do this next summer XD I love Barnes and Noble ;)
Monday, August 15, 2016
Sunday, August 14, 2016
Saturday, August 13, 2016
Friday, August 12, 2016
Thursday, August 11, 2016
Wednesday, August 10, 2016
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Monday, August 8, 2016
Sunday, August 7, 2016
Saturday, August 6, 2016
(You can read his ramblings, as well as some others, at his blog: Glorious Mess!)