Friday, March 3, 2017

March Musings - Day 3



"But he knows the way that I shall take;
when he has tried me, I shall come out as gold.
My foot has held fast to his steps;
I have kept his way and have not turned aside.
Job 23:10-11 (ESV)

I read this a couple days ago, and these verse have stuck with me! They've encouraged me in many ways, and I'm glad to have read them. We drove past the major power lines today. Normally that wouldn't be of any consequence as they cut through several near by fields. But today they had some pallets fashioned in such a way that they had created a vast road alongside the power lines so that they could do some work. It made me think of these verses.

God knows the way we should take. Sometimes it's the paved path; sometimes it's a path put down before us, plank by plank. We might not even know the next plank or step that we have to take, but if we stay on His path, when trials come, we will come out as gold.

I encourage you to stay on God's path, even if the paved one seems easier, His way is better! Don't lose faith, just take one step, one day, one plank at a time! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment