Monday, August 5, 2013

Belated camping pictures!

Sigh.... I wanted to post the photos and just plain forgot....

Highlights from camping!

The Almanzo Wilder farm! 








At the playground! 


A dust storm on our way home when we visited the Almanzo Wilder farm. 


Boating on Lake George with new friends!


The Piggy rock! I was wearing a jean pencil skirt.....but I made it up!


The stars were gorgeous!


Swinging fun!




Playground fashion! We went to dinner that day cause it was hot and we didn't feel like cooking. Afterwards we went to the play ground!


A wasp nest!


The moon! (This has to be one of my most favorite photos from the whole trip, and I took it which makes it even better! :) 


The Milky Way and a satellite. The sky is so clear you could see the Milky way with your eyes!


No comments:

Post a Comment