Friday, May 17, 2013

Remarks

I never want to talk ill about people. I extremely dislike it. But I'd like to tell y'all to be careful with the story of what happened this week.

This was the week of the recital.


My sister (above) did an awesome job. :) She has worked really hard and did her best.

Backstage though is always crazy. Kids running around trying to burn off energy and keep themselves occupied while teens change costumes lickety-split.

My sisters were running around playing with people having fun. I wasn't too worried, as long as they were reasonably quiet thats good enough for me. The recital only comes once a year.

And then she came up, a student that barely knows my sister.

And she started...I know now why you are always tired.....yada yada.

I simply ignored her after 5 minutes as I needed to get back to the stage.

And then it happened last night.

She went on and on again.

I told her. "I know. Really I know. I know!"

Enter headbanging against a wall. Sigh....

She meant well.

The moral...be careful how you say things!

No comments:

Post a Comment