Friday, July 12, 2013

We are busy busy busy!


See this list? Its a half mile long cause we are going camping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Our family's favorite time of year! 

Swimming, hiking, relaxing, the local library, sleeping slightly in, biking (I get to bring my bike! :~D So excited!) and much more! 

We also have a few surprises up our sleeve. And it you promise not to tell my sisters, I'll tell you! :~D

We are hoping to go see Almanzo Wilder's farm that he grew up on! 


For those of you who haven't read the Little House on the Prairie series (I have all of that series and several about her mother, grandmother, great grandmother and daughter.) this is the boy that Laura marries. In the series they place the book 2nd, but we tend to read it when Laura meets Almanzo. It fits better. :)

(And to my friends who {gasp!} who haven't read the series, I know who you are and I will shower the series on you when I return! Muhahahahaha! ;) 

So we shall be enjoying the wondrous camping trip and if I'll get a chance, I might post some pictures. :) 

Off to get ready! 

No comments:

Post a Comment