Wednesday, December 16, 2015

No more Scrabble


My friend John comes home from college today. As I thought about this, I realized that I wont be able to go over with him to Great Grandma's house. We wont be able to go over to play a game of scrabble with her. He wont have to sweep the floor while I take her blood pressure. This really hurts deep down....

....I am thankful for these memories though. Im thankful that he got to meet Great Grandma! And Im thankful that she is no longer sick <3 We thought about visiting her right before John left for his last leg of the semester, but we never did. The day after he left, she passed away. 

I miss you, Grandma! <3

My last memory of her?

Leaning over her bed, a week before she passed away, kissing her forehead, and saying I love you.... <3

2 comments: