Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Fully See

I looked out just now and saw the moon! A faithful witness of the hope God has bestowed upon John and I. (Psalm 89:37) The beauty was overwhelming, and should you be up later tonight, stay up to see it!

As it disappeared behind a cloud, I was reminded of 1 Corinthians 13:12 (ESV) - For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.

We may not know the future, what it holds, what will happen, but God is faithful. Just like the rising of the sun and the setting of the moon. So when I see the moon, I'm reminded of the hope I have in Him.

Hebrews 6:19 (ESV) - We have this as a sure and steadfast anchor of the soul, a hope that enters into the inner place behind the curtain....

Do not despair, or be discouraged. He is faithful to care and provide for you. He will send someone out of no where to hold your hand and pray for you when you cry. He will orchestrate things in ways that leave you in awe. He will provide hope when life is beating you down.

I shall leave you with this:

Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go. - Joshua 1:9 (ESV)

No comments:

Post a Comment