Saturday, September 9, 2017

Journaling Again!

(I apologize for forgetting my blog again! I have some ideas about topics soon!)

One of my favorite things to do is journaling. I've written in many over the years. Words here and there to daily paragraphs to just quick jots. I haven't written much of anything recently, whether through blogging or journaling. Sometimes it is daunting to think of a paragraph to write or how in the world do you fill a page. So when I saw this journal today, I snatched it up!! It is a pocket sized journal with a page a day. You write down your favorite moments from/throughout the day! I am so excited about it! As John and I slowly start planning our wedding, and head towards marriage, I don't want to forget all this time we are enjoying engaged! So I am excited to resume journaling, and hopefully blogging. Remind me if I forget to do either! 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment