Thursday, November 15, 2012

39 days till X'mas

One of our favorite "Christmas" dishes that we make is Baked Brie.

You need a

can of crescent rolls,
and some brie cheese.

Take the crescent rolls and put the pointy part of the triangle in the middle using (I think all) to make a circle.

Then put the cheese in the middle and bake (using directions on the package).

This is one of my absolute favorite Christmas dishes.



What is your favorite holiday dishes?

:~D

On the topic of Christmas,

I saw an article today on our local newspapers website. They were talking about the radio stations that switched to ALL Christmas music November 1st. I think those radio stations have a wonderful idea!!

All the comments were people who dislike the idea of Christmas music so early.

I listen to it all year round!

Why not start listening to it on Nov. 1st??

I challenge y'all to listen to a Christmas CD!!! 


(One of my ABSOLUTE favorites!)

No comments:

Post a Comment