Sunday, November 4, 2012

Excitiment is building!


I want to say

50 days till Christmas!!!


So for these next 50 days I am going to share with you 50 Christmas ideas, homemade gifts, and more!

People in America complain, (They do a lot, but that is a different story!) they complain about Christmas music.

In Canada they already celebrated Thanksgiving. So they listen to it.

In America, we don't like listening to it till AFTER Thanksgiving, which means you only get to listen to it for 4 weeks.

I will admit I, and my family, listen to it year round.

So why do we wait to listen to it?

I challenge y'all to listen to a Christmas CD as a beginning to my 50 days of Christmas!

As they say in The Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens

"And it was always said of him, he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us!"

Lets celebrate the coming of Christmas!!!

Merry (EARLY) Christmas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment