Thursday, February 21, 2013

Dear Roommate

Dear sweet little roommate L-Jo,


I love coming in my room and seeing a curly head of blonde hair on the bed next to mine. You rarely snore unless you are sick, and even then thats rare. You don't get into my things, and rarely make a mess. Your blankets tend to stay on your bed and even when it is messy I never complain. I don't mind the blankies and toys in my face when I wake up in the morning and I really don't care if you use my new testament to read. My only complaint is why on earth do you have to sleep with a fan in the dead of winter?? I freeze the minute I walk in there. I love background noise/white noise but I hate walking in to a refrigerator. 55-60 degrees F is TOO cold! Please, please, PLEASE reconsider the fan! I'm going to await your reply next to a furnace.


Your lovable roommate and gigantically tall sister,

Moriah

No comments:

Post a Comment