Sunday, February 3, 2013

What is in my dance bag!?!?!?!

So this is what I have in my dance bag:

A water bottle

Pointe shoe pamphlet

Deodorant (random stuff, thank fully haven't had to use it!)

Baby powder

Hello Kitty tin with bobby pins and hair ties

Studio key

Ace ankle braces

Homemade scrunchie

Bun cover, pins, and hair tie set

Black ballet stockings

Homemade hand cream

Ballet Essay 

Papers for the library I set up at the dance studio

A notebook for writing ideas

Old dance newsletters

A fun foam Christmas tree

A blue pen


That is all the stuff from the outside pockets of my bag!

On the inside:

My Ballet flats size 9 (leather)

Pointe shoes and padding (Gaynor Mindens) size 9

Inhaler and "Aero chamber"

Ghillies for Irish Step size 9

Spool of thread

Size 1 kids ballet flats (leather)

Size 11 kids ballet flats (leather)

Size 9 kids ballet flats (leather)

Random Walmart ballet flats size 11 kids

Size 13 kids tap shoes

Size 7 1/2 kids tap shoes

Tap shoes size 9 (mine)

Random hair tie

Random black bun cover

A pink feather

And I have 5 Cds:

  • Mary Poppins
  • The Piano Guys
  • The Sound of Music
  • White Christmas
  • Disney's Cinderella 

I should also have a pair of black ballet shoes, but I'm not sure where they went.


:~)

And it all fits in this bag! :~D


What is in YOUR dance bag or sports bag? 

No comments:

Post a Comment