Monday, June 3, 2013

Currently

Thinking: How exciting that there is only 21 days until I get to go to camp for a week! No diapers to change for a week! And I can take a million pictures. ;) Last year I took 1051, so I'm aiming for 1052 :)


Doing: I am petting Gillie, a minute before that I changed the baby's diaper and a few minutes before that the 3 year old was sitting on my head on my bed. :)


Working: Algebra 1. :~P Not my favorite, but I'm doing 3 pages a day to get it done by the end of the summer.


Saying: "Those are DVD cases." to the 3 year old.


Watching: Nothing at the moment, but I'm waiting for the Blimey Cow's Messy Monday video to come out. And the last movie I watched was Pride and Prejudice with Greer Garson and Laurence Olivier. I apparently have seen it before, but totally forgot and still don't remember watching it.


Pride and Prejudice (1940) Poster

Listening: To baby toys and the living room being picked up. And the sound of Gillie eating, again....






No comments:

Post a Comment