Friday, June 7, 2013

Spies!

It was a dark and stormy day. The clouds hung thick over our little town. All seemed well. As I headed about my daily duties, the air seemed foreboding. I kept my eyes out. And as I headed to laundry room, my eyes noticed him. A spy from the Empire! 


The mysterious blue light shone from his Stormtrooper Transport device. 


I kept my eyes open, pretending I didn't see the spy. I headed back to the main part of the house. As I headed up the stairs....

And thats when I saw him, you know who.


I decided it was time to call in the pros.


Princess Leia and I donned our light sabers. War broke out in the living room.






Darth Vader was defeated once again! Princess Leia and I shook hands and she went on her way.  I can now safely walk around the house with out worrying about the Empire attacking. As I continued my duties, I saw...


Oh no!




No comments:

Post a Comment