Sunday, November 10, 2013

#44 - Jingle Bell Rock


Jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock
Jingle bell swing and jingle bells ring

Snowing and blowing up bushels of fun 
Now the jingle hop has begun

Jingle bell jingle bell jingle bell rock 
Jingle bells chime in jingle bell time 
Dancing and prancing in jingle bell square 
In the frosty air
What a bright time 
It's the right time to rock the night away 

Jingle bell time is a swell time 
To go gliding in a one horse sleigh
Giddy up jingle horse pick up your feet 
Jingle around the clock
Mix and a-mingle in the jingling feet
That's the jingle bell 
That's the jingle bell 
That's the jingle bell rock

When I hear this song I always think of the time I was listening to Christmas music on the radio. I was sorting laundry and when this song came on I started dancing to it. Just me, the laundry and the radio. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment