Monday, November 25, 2013

Our Weekend Blizzard

We have almost a foot of snow from this weekends "blizzards". I'd forgotten how pretty the snow is!!!!!!!! :~D I truly don't have any favorite season because they are all unique and I love them for different ways! Enough of that, want to see the snow? :~)


This was the first gust/blizzard of snow. We were sitting on the couch, watching the Sugar Creek Gang and the Great Canoe Fish on Saturday when I glanced out the window and this is the sight that greeted me!


Around bedtime, the snow was still falling.


Sunday morning was cold, and snowy. The roads weren't very good and we haven't put our snow tires on yet, so we stayed home. Which is good cause there were nasty blizzards throughout the day. One occurred while Dad was out getting some groceries. From the time he left to the time he got home we easily got a couple inches.


Good Morning! Snow!!! And a pretty sunrise. ;)


The skies are clouding over today; but the roads are better. We probably have 8-10 inches.

And that is our weekend blizzard! 


2 comments:

  1. Wow it looks beautiful!

    I like looking at snow but I really don't like ice. I can't pick a favourite season either! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its gorgeous oust! The sun is sparkling on the snow. "A sea of crystals!"

      Delete