Thursday, January 2, 2014

Keeping up with my Resolutions and some Ramblings

I'll be updating the list of books I read here. I'll be posting the books every other week or so, on the blog itself. :~)

I was reading through the first 8 chapters of Genesis last night when this verse caught my eye:

Genesis 8:22
While the earth remains,
seedtime and harvest,
cold and heat,
summer and winter,
day and night, 
shall not cease.

It is a very unique promise, amazing in fact! 

In other news, it's snowing. Constantly. :~) It's quite beautiful.

I also had a lovely time celebrating 2014 with many friends. 

On New Year's Eve I went skating and sledding with a bunch. 






For New Year's Day, some friends came over to spend the afternoon. :~) We went for a cold hike and spotted a Red-shouldered Hawk! 


Very beautiful! 

Well I'm off to snuggle with my cute and furry kitty-cat!  :~) 

No comments:

Post a Comment