Monday, June 20, 2016

A Reflection in Latin


After 12 years of school, I've graduated! In the past 12 years, I've learned many things in which I'll go into detail below in Latin.


Dancing: As of now, I've been dancing for 15 years! Dancing has become an important part of me as I use it for ministry. I'm thankful for a talent I can use to glorify God! On my email signature, I have the saying:

Semper Saltantem! Always Dancing!


Perseverance: I've learned to keep working at things, and to not give up. Countless times, I gave up on math or some other hard assignment. But when I picked it up again, if I kept at it, I was able to conquer it!

Vene vidi vici! I came; I saw; I conquered!


Thinking: I learned how to think outside the box. Whether with schoolwork, dancing, or teaching, I've learned that there isn't just one way to do things. So why not be creative?! 

Creativum cogitandi magnam habet remunerationem! Creative thinking has a great reward!


Life: It will have many roads, many choices, and many opportunities. God's way, is obviously the best one to take, but quite often it isn't the most popular or a well-worn route. Nevertheless, it's the way to go!

Ambulate in via iter minus! Walk on the road less traveled!

And finally:


Non scholae sed vitae discimus! We learn not for school but for life!

Even though I'm done, I won't stop learning! There are still adventures, and things to learn in the days, weeks, months, and years ahead!

Carpe diem! Seize the day!




Join me in this adventure ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment