Saturday, October 14, 2017

Coffee Shop #2


Today's coffee shop is the Finger Lakes Coffee Roasters! This particular one is at Destiny USA.


So many beans to pick from!!!!


Hmmm, what do I order?


That sounds adventurous! A White Knight, which my handsome knight did not like the taste of when he sipped it. 😉 I did though!!!!


We went back the next day, and found out it was a White Chocolate Mocha. Since it was late in the evening, I got a cup of decaf. Then I asked the barista what her most adventurous favorite flavor shots were, and settle on a decaf with marshmallow!!


Then we added two new kinds to our coffee collection. We love their Blueberry Cobbler. This time we tried Moose Run and Dark Chocolate. Since it was the 9th, we got the $9.99 a lb. deal!!!

All in all, a hit in my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment