Sunday, December 16, 2012

9 days till X'mas

If you live near Skaneateles N.Y.  I throughly recommend going to the Dicken's Christmas.

They have hot Chestnuts, costumes to barrow and other fun activities. (Including shopping! :~D)



"I don't know what to do!" cried Scrooge, laughing and crying in the same breath; and making a perfect Laocoön of himself with his stockings. "I am as light as a feather, I am as happy as an angel, I am as merry as a school-boy. I am as giddy as a drunken man. A merry Christmas to every-body! A happy New Year to all the world! Hallo here! Whoop! Hallo!" 
"I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!" ~ Charles Dickens - A Christmas Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment