Thursday, September 19, 2013

Becoming

I posted a week ago about Love. I said:

In the next few weeks I'm going to be focusing on my family, prayer, and my relationship with God. I love my family, I love praying and learning more about God but I've been doing it wrong.
Romans 12:2
Do not be conformed to the world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good, acceptable and perfect.

I'm "breaking away" from the worlds ideas. I want to treat God, my family and friends as if they were Kings and Queens.

If God can show us everlasting love why can't I do the same?

It will be hard. It will be tough. I will want to give up, but the world needs to see God's love overflow in our lives as Christians.



Well I've been studying this past week. I've used Bible verses, thoughts and prayer.


I want to invite you to join me on a journey.


A journey of BECOMING a young woman of Faith.


When people think of the word becoming they think of something flattering and something that is changing to become something else. The definition of becoming according to the New Webster's Dictionary is: attractive, appropriate. If you take away ING you get the word become. Become has the definition of:  come, grow to be, suitable for. I'm going to be writing a devotional series for you, and me. I'm a girl just like you. This will help us all "grow to be" a Prayer Warrior, a daughter of the King, a  Big sister, a Woman of Faith, & a Homemaker. You can NOT rely on my words. You need to think, pray and read your Bible. I'm human, I'm in perfect.I am writing this because I need these reminders and verses just as much as you.

Please join me on this Journey of Becoming a Young Woman of Faith.


No comments:

Post a Comment