Saturday, February 22, 2014

A Blank Post


As I sit here typing: I am marring the stillness of a blank post. 

Keys typing black letters upon a stark white, blank post. 

Blank posts make one feel refreshed. 

Yet now this post is not blank.

This post is starting to be filled.

Filled with words, thoughts, hopes, and dreams.

That is what has occurred to my blog. 

I started off with a blank post.

And then I started to fill the blog with words, thoughts, hopes and dreams.

I never knew I'd still be blogging this.

I never knew that this would be one of the best things I've decided to keep doing.

Yet the blank post that started it all, is no longer blank.

It it is marred with love, family, friends, thoughts, dreams, hopes, and words.

Now it's no longer marred. 

Now it's beautiful.

Now it's no longer blank.

Now it's filled with love.

Sometimes a blank post is all you need. 

No comments:

Post a Comment