Thursday, August 21, 2014

Flippity-Flop Room Arrangement!

So when I first moved from the big room to the small room, my bed was against the window. It was that way for a while, while I shared the room with T-Tot. Then she and Lil' G shared the big room, and I got the little one all to myself. I didn't mind! It was nice and cozy to have a room of my own! We moved my bed against the wall until L-Jo moved into the room with me! She loved being in the room with me! But we had to move my bed back against the window. When we moved her to the other room last year, she was upset for weeks! T-Bug and I now share a room. My bed was still next to the window....which after forever and a day was getting rather boring. So I got out the tape measure and did the math and rearranged my room!

 Before


After :~)


I rather like it! :~D

No comments:

Post a Comment