Thursday, February 26, 2015

#profoundlyloved

The lovely Jana from Jana's Faith tagged me to answer 10 questions and then pass on the #profoundlyloved tag. So here are the questions she gave me and my answers:

1. tell me about someone you love, and why.
Oh this is hard....I'll go with my Mom. Why? The cliche answer would be because she's my Mom, but she's so much more than just my Mom! She's someone who is wise, clever, smart, funny, beautiful, crazy as I am, and just a wonderful lady who loves to serve God!


2. what is one thing you do that makes you feel all like "man, I could do this forever" when you do it?
Dance and sing!! Technically it's two things, but they kinda go together....

3. what do you love about yourself?
I'm actually slightly stumped with this. Probably that I have a desire to encourage and pray for others.

4. what advice would you give to someone who doesn't believe she/he is beautiful?
I'd probably share 1 Samuel 16:7 with them.

5. what is the best piece of advice you've ever gotten about confidence?
I've probably gotten many pieces of advice about confidence, but I can't remember any of them.

6. If you were your own daughter, what advice would you give yourself? 
Proverbs 3:3-7 is a good reminder to always have; follow God!

7. a verse, poem, sonnet, ancient-old proverb that inspires you to love yourself and others?
When we love a person, we accept him or her exactly as is: the lovely with the unlovely, the strong along with the fearful, the true mixed in with the facade, and of course, the only way we can do it is by accepting ourselves that way. -- Fred Rogers

Alrighty, I'm supposed to tag 10 people, but the only person I can think of is the lovely Bethany from Liberty or Death. If anyone else would like to join, please do so and share with us your answers!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me, Moriah! Are you asking me the same questions that Jana asked you?

    I like your advice from Proverbs 3; excellent words to live by!

    ReplyDelete