(See? I'm holding onto my hat ;~)
1. If you could have an expenses-paid vacation to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
Hmm, probably France. I'd probably go with my Mom. Why would we go to France? To see the beautiful countryside, enjoy fresh bread and cheese we've never had before, and of course to explore Paris!
2. What would you like to accomplish by the end of 2015?
Good question! I'm not sure actually. I didn't make any goals this year. I'd probably have to say finding ways to serve and grow my Faith.
3. If you had a million dollars, how would you use it?
Ah, I've had the same answer for the past several years! $400,000 would go to New Hope Family Services, $300,000 would go to Samaritan's Purse, $200,000 would go to Make A Wish. and $100,000 would be set aside for blessing others.
4. What are your favorite foods?
Cranberry sauce, biscuits, and dried coconut!
5. What are your favorite quotes and Bible verses?
Hahaha! I have way too many! Here's a list of Bible verses I compiled back in September. It's grown since then, but here's a few for ya!
1 Chronicles 29:17
Psalm 13, 20:7, 46:10, 63:3, 73:22-26, 91
Proverbs 3, 4:11-13, 4:23, 20:6, 31:25-26, 31:30
Isaiah 14:24, 26:3-4, 29:13-16, 40:26, 46:4b, 52:7, 54:8&10, 58:10-11, 64:8
Jeremiah 23:23-24, 29:11-13a, 30:22
Matthew 5, 6, 9:13, 22:37-39. 25:31-46
John 3:21, 3:30-36, 12:36, 15:13, 16:33, 17:17, 21:15-25
Romans 5:1-5, 6:7-14, 8, 10:15, 11:29, 12:1-2, 12:9-21, 15:13, 16:25-27
1 Corinthians 3:16, 10:12-13, 10:24, 12:12-31, 13, 14:25, 16:14
2 Corinthians 2:15-17, 3:18, 4, 6, 9:7-8,
Philippians 1:10, 2:14-15, 4,
1 Thessalonians 4:11-12, 5:16-18
1 Timothy 1:17, 2:8-11, 4:12-16
2 Timothy 1:6-7, 4:2
James 1:17, 3, 4:17
1 Peter 3:2-6, 3:15, 5:6-11
6. What is the best advice on life you can give in up to 3 sentences?
Put God first above all else. Love and serve others everyday. Take time to read God's word and pray as often as you can!
7. What is your favorite place to shop?
Wegmans! lol I love Wegmans!
8. What is your dream car and your dream home?
I don't have either actually. I'm content to wait and see what God provides. :~)
9. What languages can you speak?
A smidge of French, that's barely a smidge, and I have a smidge of knowledge of Latin.
10. What sayings can you think of that people quote as Bible verses without realizing they're not in the Bible?
The golden rule, "Do to others as you would have others do to you."comes to mind. (Luke 6:31)
Thank you for nominating me, Bethany! And thank you for your lovely comments about my hat collection! Always brightens my day.
I'm not sure who to nominate, so if you'd like to be nominated, just comment a link to your post, and here's questions for you to answer:
- Favorite meal for breakfast?
- Do you like to accessorize with hats or scarves?
- What are your favorite spices to use in the kitchen?
- Name one thing you'd like to do, that most people would know about you.
- What was the title of the last book you read?
- Do you have any goals for 2015?
- Favorite hymn(s)?
- Do you like all the seasons?
- Have you ever kept a journal/diary?
- If you could visit another country, what would it be?