Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Snowflakes!

Easter morning dawned...


...snowing and dreary. 


Hahaha, that's right no sun, no shine, and lots of snowflakes!


In my opinion, they weren't snowflakes.


They were beautiful snowflower confetti! 


They hailed the beautiful morning!


A day in which we remember the resurrection of our Savior!


Isaiah 1:18


Come now, let us reason together, says the Lord:
though your sins are like scarlet,
    they shall be as white as snow;
though they are red like crimson,
    they shall become like wool.


Don't you just love snow(flower)flakes?? :~D

2 comments:

  1. Very neat photos of the snowflakes, Moriah! They are very beautiful, though it's hard for me to see them as beautiful in April!

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award at my blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I shall have to go work on a post for that :~)

      Delete