Bethany, from Liberty or Death, nominated me for the Liebster award! Unfortunately I have no one to pass it on to...but nevertheless I can answer her questions! :~) So here we go!
1. Would you share a favorite quote and a favorite Bible verse?
My favorite quote would be this: When we love a person, we accept him or her exactly as is: the lovely with the unlovely, the strong along with the fearful, the true mixed in with the facade, and of course, the only way we can do it is by accepting ourselves that way. -- Fred Rogers
My favorite bible verse? I have too many.... I'd have to say 1 Corinthians 16:14 Let all that you do be done in love.
(And if anyone really knows me, they'll know I stole both of those off my email signature ;~)
2. What would you like to accomplish before the year is over?
I'd like to finish going through the Bible again. I'm in Isaiah now.
3. What is your ancestry (e.g. German, Italian)?
Off the top of my head, all I can remember is Welsh, and Chickasaw/Choctaw.
4. What is your favourite genre of music?
I'm currently in love with hymns!
5. Do you have a favorite bird or flower?
6. What is the most encouraging thing anyone has ever told you/or that you've ever read?
Probably the sweet scrapbook with pictures, quotes, and notes from my friends that I received for my birthday.
7. What is your go-to meal for when you need to cook something quickly?
8. Do you have a favorite word?
9. What is your favorite tv series?
Get Smart with Don Adams and Barbara Feldon!
10. If you could have a gift card to any clothing store, including online, what would it be for?
Dress Barn, I think...I like their skirts and dresses.
11. If I were to visit you in your hometown, what would be the first place you'd want me to see?
The lovely walk through town to the bank, post office, and library. Then we'd swing by the Antique Store since I know you love antiques! :~D