Friday, September 4, 2015

Beautiful Blessings - 9/4/15


~ Seeing Gillie attack the yarn viciously and subsquently teasing her with it! ;~)


~ Seeing my sisters do things I never could do on the play ground! I never was one for crazy stunts on the playground. Heehee!! And then watching them use the seesaws! I never seesawed much as a kid since I was an only child back then ;~)


 



(Just Lil' G)


(L-Jo joins her)


(trying another seesaw)


(figuring out the best seat)


(T-Tot and T-Bug joined them)


(deciding which seat is best)


(happily seesawing!!)




~ Deciding the pine tree is all decorated for Christmas! Ornaments au naturel!
~ Lil' G requesting to watch "A Christmas Carol" with George C. Scott & enjoying some Christmas music!!!! (Denver and the Mile High Orchestra's Timeless Christmas!) Only 111 days till Christmas! :~D


~ Spotting the chickadees in the rose bush with Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment