Friday, November 27, 2015

Hats for the Holidays! Day 27 & Today's Blessings


One of the few hats Ive actually boughten for myself in the past year! I bought it because I have an indentical one (minues the netting) that is cream!


I love the rich brown hues! Perfect for the holidays!!


Beautiful Blessings:

~ Being reminded of how important goodness is in the movie "Going My Way"! So sweet <3
~ Being reminded of how important art is! I went to see an art exhibit today: "From Monet to Matisse: The Age of French Impressionism"!
~ Being reminded of how important it is to send letters! T-Tot got a sweet one today from a lady who attended our Church for a while. It was very encouraging <3
~ Being reminded of how precious our lives are here on this earth! We should use them for good and to bring God glory!
~ Being reminded of how precious prayer is!

No comments:

Post a Comment