Friday, November 6, 2015

The Laundry Letters

Dear Self,

While choosing my outfit for the day, I found it imperative to wash laundry soon as I tried on several outfits that didnt work due to the missing pieces in the dirty laundry. I ask you please do laundry soon before you resort to frumpy homeschooler jumpers.

Sincerely,
Moriah



Dear Moriah,

I can understand your dilemma. I ask that you NOT resort to frumpy jumpers. I will run in terror if you do so. Please do laundry as soon as possible. And after you run it through the washer and dryer, please please please, put it awat so we can avert another crisis such as this.

Cordially,
Self



Dear Self,

Does that include hanging up things in the closet? If so, those frumpy jumpers sound great for the sake of simplicity and comfort. Am I also to clean my room? Please respond so I know the answer to that pressing question.

Sincerely,
Moriah



Dear Moriah,

Why do you blog about such matters? Why arent you doing your laundry? Yes you need to hang things up! As I said, if I catch you wearing frumpy jumpers, I will run in terror, and then where would you be? Go do that laundry or so help me, you're fired!

Cordially,
Self



Dear Self,

Yes, Ma'am! I will go do so right away! I apologize for my laziness. I humbly ask that you forgive me. As I finish my reply to you, I shall go do my laundry immediately. Please forgive such an atrocious mistake!

Sincerely,
Moriah



Dear Moriah,

Thank you! Thank you for starting a load of laundry! You will have no regrets! I thank you for taking the time to listen to my advice and follow through with it. I ask that you listen to the rest of my advice tomorrow. Have a wonderful evening!

Cordially,
Self

2 comments: