Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Sunset

The sunlight laced the trees, 


so I ran down the stairs and out the door


so that I could snap a picture of the trees that seemed to be etched into the sky.


It was breathtaking!


When I came back in, I stood at the kitchen window, and all I could see was depressingly grey clouds. "If the clouds weren't in the way," I grumbled, "it would be a stunning sunset! Psalm 19:1 came to mind, but I kinda pushed the thought aside. A few minutes passed, and I glanced out the window to this:


It was breathtaking!


On my way back in from taking the pictures, I whispered to God, "I guess you proved me wrong!" As soon as I came in and made it back to the window, the sunset had disappeared entirely.



Psalm 19:1 (ESV)
The heavens declare the glory of God, and the sky above proclaims his handiwork.  

No comments:

Post a Comment