Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Work Heartily

Life has seemed to have sped up now that I am 18! 

Work has started,


school is getting finished up so I can graduate,

and it just generally seems busier!

I've also been getting to bed earlier due to want and need,

and I've been getting up earlier as well!

You know I've become an adult when sleeping in, means sleeping till 9:30!

Other things have changed as well. Who I talk to, and on what level, seems different even if it's people I usually talk to!

I've found that I really am as flexible as I thought I was while working. 

Sunday, we had an open house at work, to get a feel for things, and to get feedback from customers before our big opening!


In Sunday School that morning, one of our elders who teaches the class I help in, prayed for me and my new job, quoting Colossians 3:23-24 (ESV)

"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men, knowing that from the Lord you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Christ"

So, as I head off to work today, with this in my head, I pray you will all do the same! Whether it be work, or leisure, remember to give glory to God through your actions! 

No comments:

Post a Comment