Saturday, December 14, 2013

#11 - We Wish You a Merry Christmas


We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas
And a happy new year

Good tidings to you
And all of your kin
Good tidings for Christmas
And a happy new year

We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas
We wish you a merry Christmas
And a happy new year

We are using this song this year for the end of our Nursing home shows. The picture is from a show we did last year. An almost full size Santa Claus dancing statue was in the lobby, so my friends and I took turns posing with it. ;~) ( It was so hard not to laugh :~D )




2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year!
    Bring you Good wishes of happiness.

    Sorry for greeting you earlier,, just don't want miss saying this.
    By the way, I'm clotee. It's my first time visiting your blog. I am blogger too, and now try my best luck to open an e-store. Nice to know you.

    Regards,
    Clotee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas! Nice to meet you too! I also have a blog-store. :~)

      Delete