Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas Snow!

Everyone was really disappointed when the snow, the beautiful snow started to melt away. When one of my friends told me that she was hoping for snow for Christmas, I had to agree. The cold dreary gray days were kinda depressing. But last night, there was a miracle! SNOW!! :~D It's soooooooo pretty! It kinda reminds me of this song! :~) 

Snow, it won't be long before we'll all be there with snow
Snow, I want to wash my hands, my face and hair with snow
Snow, I long to clear a path and lift a spade of snow
Snow, oh, to see a great big man entirely made of snow
Where it's snowing
All winter through
That's where I want to be
Snowball throwing
That's what I'll do
How I'm longing to ski
Through the
Snow, those glist'ning houses that seem to be built of snow
Snow, oh, to see a mountain covered with a quilt of snow
What is Christmas with no snow?
No white Christmas with no snow?
Snow!!!
I'll soon be there with snow
I'll wash my hair with snow
And with a spade of snow
I'll build a man that's made of snow
I'd love to stay up with you but I recommend a little shuteye
Go to sleep
And dream
Of snow, snow, snow, snow, snow
 
 
Isn't it pretty????

No comments:

Post a Comment