Monday, December 30, 2013

2014 is almost here???

WOW! This year has flown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so surprised that its the end of the year!

It's been a super fun year! :~D


I decorated donuts :~)


My corps de ballet has grown in size and ability :~)
 

The cats learned to stay away from L-Jo ;~)


 I've danced!


 I made a heart shaped pepperoni for my cat.


I also played with my hair.


We had Tops move into our neighborhood.


 I also had fun experimenting with the cameras.


And took over 600 spring bud pictures.


And each one is special.


Aren't they pretty?


My loving Dad got ice cream and sprinkles for me. 3/5ths of the ice cream was sprinkles.


Our cat broke into our neighbor's basement.


We got a new stove!


And some new hats. :~D


 We planted some lovely gardens.


 And tried making homemade bubbles.


L-Jo got her first stitches.


 T-Tot got a haircut :~)


 As did I!


It's amazing how much it's grown!


We went camping! :~D


I danced at the State Fair.


We also did some canning and freezing.


 We tried making zucchini pickles. Very delicious!


And lots of apple products from the 180lbs+ of apples we picked, bought and were given.


We even tried making sushi! :~D


School started!


School was fun!


We went on a few hikes this past year.


We enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving and fetched a tree!


 Isn't it pretty?


 All the school books I finished BEFORE Christmas!


 We celebrated the birth of Jesus at Christmas.


And took our first plane ride!

It's been a super fun year! :~D Don't you agree?

4 comments:

  1. Moriah,
    Looks like you had a awesome year!
    love Aunt Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sushi one! And zuchinni pickles!!!
    Looks like you had a great year!!!!

    ReplyDelete