Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Throwback Tuesday - Changes, yet more fun!

Throwback Tuesday is going to have a few changes!

I usually pick a person from the past and dress up as them. It can take anywhere from 30 minutes to 3 hours trying to find someone, get the picture, and post it. As I've done it for about 10 months now, it's been getting harder for me to find people to dress up as.......so.........

When I have someone to dress up as, I shall do that, but if not.....

Y'all will get to see some of the vintage clothes I have!

Still a "blast from the past" and just as fun!

Today I want to share with you a super cute outfit!


This dress and matching coat were a gift from my employers. They couldn't bear to cut it up, so they gave it to me. It fits like a glove, and goes perfectly with pearls of my Mom's and a hat from a friend! It is made by "Best & Co." from Fifth Avenue sometime during the 60's. This company was terminated around 1971, so this is truly a keep-sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment