Monday, December 22, 2014

Christmas - Rest!

Over the next couple days counting down to Christmas, we'll be reflecting upon this wonderful season!

Previous posts:
Christmas - Ways!
Christmas - Glory!  


As we've been reflecting about the Christmas story, I've been thinking about rest. 

It's been busy around here, and we've all needed rest. 

I took a nap yesterday because I was so tired.

Rest and ponder...

Curl up with some tea or cocoa near the Christmas tree and just ponder this wonderful season.

Every time I think about the Christmas story, I marvel yet again.

It's amazing that God loves us so much, that he is willing to send His perfect precious Son so that we might be forgiven of our sins if we believe in Him! 

John 3:16 (ESV)
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

No comments:

Post a Comment