Sunday, December 28, 2014

The 12 Days of Christmas - Day 3

For the 12 Days of Christmas, I have decided to share 12 Christmas movies that my family loves!


I know I did "A Christmas Carol" yesterday, but I have to do this one also! I love The Muppet Christmas Carol! I will admit I like to watch this year round! My favorite character cast in this was Miss Piggy as Mrs. Cratchit! Even when reading the book, I picture Miss Piggy in her role as Mrs. Cratchit. Yes, I know, it's pathetic. Heehee!! I also like how Gonzo and Rizzo the Rat narrate this, it's a fun twist!

Gonzo: My name is Charles Dickens.
Rizzo the Rat: And my name is Rizzo the Rat... wait a second! You're not Charles Dickens!
Gonzo: I am too!
Rizzo the Rat: No! A blue furry Charles Dickens who hangs out with a rat?
Gonzo: Absolutely!
Rizzo the Rat: Charles Dickens was a 19th Century novelist! A genius!
Gonzo: Oh, you are too kind!
Rizzo the Rat: Why should I believe you?
Gonzo: Well, because I know the story of A Christmas Carol like the back of my hand!
Rizzo the Rat: Prove it!
Gonzo: All right! Um, there's a little mole on my thumb, and um, a scar on my wrist from when I fell off my bike...
Rizzo the Rat: No, no, no, don't tell us your *hand*, tell us the *story*!

No comments:

Post a Comment