Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Liebster Blog Award!

A lovely couple, the Toews (ketoews.blogspot.com) nominated me as one of the their nominees for the Liebster Blog award!



Here are 11 facts about myself:

  1. I dance constantly.
  2. The punishment for dancing in the kitchen is dishes, so I broke my habit of dancing in the kitchen.
  3. I do dance in the rest of the house.
  4. My family loves cats and have 3, Gillie (Gilberta), Sully (Sullivan), and Ansel (Ansel Adams). These are some of there crazy adventures, including kitty nabbing, and fashion shows
  5. We just got 2 goldfish, Glowie and Gopher. 
  6. I am the fastest big sister diaper changer this side of the Mississippi! :~D 
  7. I'm 5'8".
  8. My birthday is on the 13th of April.
  9. I wrote a book, and hope to publish it someday.
  10. I'm working on my second book, the sequel. 
  11. I'm terrified of heights. And I was tortured when I had to walk across a suspension bridge, 140 feet above the bottom of a gorge; yesterday. 
These are my answers to the questions I was given:
  1. What is your favorite breakfast food? Dad's pancakes.
  2. If you could have nominated ONE movie for a best movie in the world award, what would it be? Princess Bride? I think.... too many favorites to choose from.
  3. Why do you blog? Probably because I like to write.
  4. What book would you recommend I read next? I would say "The Princess" by Lori Wick
  5. Describe your morning routine. I am awakened by my Dad like clockwork at 8 every day. I get up, make breakfasts, check my email, and get dressed.
  6. What is your favorite quote? This is one of my favorites: When we love a person, we accept him or her exactly as is: the lovely with the unlovely, the strong along with the fearful, the true mixed in with the facade, and of course, the only way we can do it is by accepting ourselves that way. ~ Fred Rogers
  7. Do you have any music recommendations? Nope! :~) I do like musicals like White Christmas, Singing in the Rain, and so on and so forth. 
  8. Where has been your favorite place to travel? The Adirondacks!
  9. What sorts of things do you pin on Pinterest? Nothing, I don't have Pinterest!
  10. Do you prefer to buy ground coffee or whole coffee beans? Ground, we get Foldger's Classic Roast.
  11. What is your most views or favorite blog post from you blog? My Hope Chest post! Most views on my any blog post and the most comments on a post. :~) 
Thank you for the Liebster award!

2 comments: