Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Stuck Doing Math - Beautiful Blessings 1/6/16

Inwardly my insides are screaming that I am doing mind numbing business math when I have so much to do on my to-do list. But God has a purpose and if my purpose right now is to do business math, then thats what I will do!


~ Getting 2 more units done in chapter one of Buisness math!
~ Many cups of tea today!
~ Listening to amazing music at a mini concert at the Elbridge Library!
~ And mentally choreographing dances to the beautiful music!
~ Being sent these verses....thanks girlie!!! <3

"Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by 

name, you are mine. When you pass through the waters, I 

will be with you; through the rivers, they shall not

 overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not

 be burned, and the flame shall not consume you. For I am

 the LORD your God, the Holy One, Your Savior" 


Isaiah 43:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment