Monday, September 17, 2012

A letter to my dear, ANNOYING CAT!

Dear Ansel,

Nothing like waking up at 5 something to hear a cat's LOUD purr in your ear!

It sounded like a motor boat!

Purrooom-Purrooom

Good grief Ansel, SOME people like sleeping without a boat in their bed.

 Please refrain from bouncing the bed so hard you jolt me awake for an hour.

And PLEASE refrain from purring so loud!

I need ear plugs!

I love you my goofy, sometimes grouchy cat, but waking me up at 5 something for an hour is NOT an option.

I had every right to toss you out of the room. 

And you deserved.

When you get this letter, please don't growl like a bear. (Which I am sure you will, because you like to growl at EVERYTHING!)

I love you, furry Ansel.

Love your Human, Moriah

P.S. DON"T WAKE ME UP TONIGHT!!!!


*No sermon Sunday, but I was able to help out a friend.

*No munchie Monday, but I was able to help out my sisters. (Unless I think of something.....)

No comments:

Post a Comment