Sunday, September 2, 2012

Past week's goals accomplished and the rest for this week

Write a schedule; what we will do everyday..... I had one but it was too complicated.....

Start school, organize books, look over Math book, and finish my week to week planning. 

Clean the laundry room.

Clean the quilt that has sat in the laundry room for forever and a day.

Memorize Ephesians 3:14-21

Switch the toys, refresh them.

Make:
Finish my skirt
Remake my old night gown
Crochet premie hats
Make a pillow spacer so my 2nd to littlest sister doesn't keep bonking her head

Get on a dish washing schedule.......(nervous laugh) I promised my Mom while she was on bed-rest the dishes would stay cleaned...... but it didn't happen. Now it will! :~)

Prepare for a friend coming.

Clean our sun-room/porch.

Put up more bible verses.

And call a Sunday school teacher. 



The rest is this weeks goals:


Switch the toys tonight.

I am planning on working on some craft projects this evening.

Dish washing is going pretty well, but no schedule.

Clean our sun-room/porch, maybe tomorrow.  I just have Math, Latin, and French. Should be able to clean that.

Put up more bible verses. Not sure where, other wise I would.

I am also going to add, calling a million people for a million different projects! :~D


What are your goals for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment