Friday, September 14, 2012

I said.....

.....I would be available....hahaha....

but I haven't.

I have been juggling many things.... including projects that should have been done months ago.

I have kept to my cleaning schedule pretty well.



My goals have been shaky.....not at all.....

My name is Moriah, which means "The LORD is my Teacher".

And it is also a mountain in the bible.

God HAS and IS my teacher these past few weeks. Helping my climb the mountains I have faced. Juggling school, cleaning and family, plus time for my self.

Climbing those mountains are hard.



I have been faced with stress, and I responed in the usual way.

Crying.

Feeling I haven't done a good job.

Feeling like a silly whiny person.

The stress would bog me down.

I couldn't focus on anything.

And I still have that problem.

God has seen me through that.

And I don't know what I would have done with out him.

Off to juggle....but not very well.


No comments:

Post a Comment