Friday, January 4, 2013

Eccentric Delishiousness

Dad brought some Timbits home yesterday.

He picked me up from Grandma's and we brought them home.

When we went inside, I went straight for my favorite plain glazed donut.

As I munched on a couple, I commented that these are my favorite donuts.

Dad looked up from where he was standing and said, "Those are the old-fashioned glaze."

I stood there think and replied "It is eccentric, just like me!!"


I'm eccentric:

I read all the time.

I have a garden.

I wear long skirts and dresses.

I wear 50's hats.

I wear 50's dresses.

I take pictures of donuts with glasses, bringing some people back to the California Raisins with glasses.



I keep a good old fashioned diary.

I love to cook.

I wear ballet shoes to bed, no joke, I did last night.

I have long-ish hair.

I count my blessings instead of sheep.

I love old movies and old tv shows.

I'm extremely eccentric, eclectic and overly weird. (Just ask my friends, though I am usually sensible. ;~)

So when ever I eat a old fashioned donut, I'll eat it with pride:

"It is eccentric, just like me!!"



I mean how many other bloggers blog about bundling kitties for the cold and donuts with sunglasses??

No comments:

Post a Comment