Monday, March 31, 2014

30 Days of Love


So I'd like you to sit quietly for a minute.

Think in your head about someone that's close to you.

Do you show them loving-kindness?
How often do you pray for them?
Have you encouraged them recently?
And do you intentionally spend time with them?

Whether you get along or not, you still need to show them love.

Whether or not you love them all the time, you still need to show them love.

Love is hard.

I constantly forget to show love to the people around me.

That's why for the month of April we shall be having a 30 day challenge to love.

A Bible verse and an action will be posted for each day. 

Choose someone in your life to show loving-kindness to. 

If you join me with this challenge and have questions or need encouragement, just leave a comment and I'll reply as soon as possible. :~)

No comments:

Post a Comment