Wednesday, March 5, 2014

People of Jordan: Alicia


I decided it was about time to meet the new clerk at the Village Hall. So I stopped in, and Alicia greeted me with a smile. Alicia is the new Deputy Clerk Treasurer. She has worked here for 4 months, and she's getting used to small town politics. She enjoys interacting with different people everyday. She enjoys the small town feel. When I asked her about where she has worked before, she told me at a manufacturing plant in Syracuse. She said she worked with the quality control. They make different kinds of tomato sauce and purees. A thought suddenly occurred to me, so I asked her if it was the company that makes "Joey's", our favorite store-bought pasta sauce. It was! (I love Joey's Sauce!) Another interesting fact I discovered that she had danced a few years with my favorite ballet teacher! The song going through my head right now, is:

"It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all..."

No comments:

Post a Comment