Monday, March 3, 2014

People of Jordan: Peggy


This is Peggy. She owns one of the Antique stores in our little town. Cabin Creek Antiques to be exact. If you recall my love of hats, she has some great ones! I've gotten several from her.


(Look at all the homeless hats! : '( Someday soon I'll have to go get a few more ;~)











She's had the antique store for 10 years now. (She opened it in March of '04. This is the same year we moved Jordan, just a couple months later in June.) She does her best to sell local things, but during the winter, and especially the cold, business slows down a bit. She enjoys playing solitaire when the day is slow at the store. I always enjoy popping in and saying "Hello!" :~)

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know her name but oh how I miss her shop...tell her that I said "hello"....can't wait to go back...(I'll need a bigger suitcase)...lol

    ReplyDelete