Thursday, November 13, 2014

My poor blog.... and something exciting!

I haven't blogged much recently...I'm just a horrible blogger...... ;~)

Seriously though, I'm going to resume Science Saturday, and I shall be putting up the next post for the Series on Prayer soon!

Something exciting happened today!!

It snowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And it didn't just snow, it stayed!! 

To make up for such a boring blog recently, here's a few pictures!! :~D


Wisteria!


It looks like the tree has powered sugar on it! 


 Lightly frosted with snow!


A fairy-tale land!


Goldenrod golden-snow!


Delicately iced with snow-icing!


A sweet Mama Cardinal!
 

Snowflakes on the remains of a Brown-eyed Susan


Snowflakes falling in a world that's clinging to fall.....


Winslow was VERY excited! We'll have to find him a new winter hat! :~D

I apologize to those who do not like the excessive use of exclamation points, but today justified it! 

It snowed!!!!!!!! Ahh!!! It really is one of my favorite things... 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely snow shots! Glad you enjoy the snow so much. We just had our first snow here as well.

    ReplyDelete