Thursday, August 30, 2012

Goals Acomplished.....(nervous laugh)......


Write a schedule; what we will do everyday..... I had one but it was too complicated.....

Start school, organize books, look over Math book, and finish my week to week planning 

Clean the quilt that has sat in the laundry room for forever and a day.

Memorize Ephesians 3:14-21

Prepare for a friend coming.

Not as much as I thought I had accomplished, but the day to day schedule is working.

Now enough boring stuff.

Blogging days theme.....

Munching Monday-recipes I have tried
Tutorial Tuesday-something I've made in the way of crafts
Wacky Wednesday-one odd thing I did/will do
Thoughtful Thursday-something I am studying or learning about
Friendly Friday-1 thing about me....quirks....like the fact I like to wear hats....
Silly Saturday-same as Wednesday
Sermon Sunday-something I have come across, anything slightly philosophical or biblical

:~D





No comments:

Post a Comment