Monday, August 27, 2012

My waterlogged goals, and bible verse tutorial

I had them written out on a pretty piece of paper. And they were ruined when a glass of water tipped over.

:~(

Thank goodness for blogging, I still have them!

Bible Verse tutorial:
  • sharpie
  • wood pieces (I used left over rectangles from a previous project. They were 3x5in.)

  • painters tape
  • a Bible verse
I wrote 1 letter on each piece of board. When I had the verse written out, I took the painters tape and made a loop of tape over my finger and attached it to my letter. And did the same for the rest. Nails would work too, but the painters tape does not leave holes or marks on the wall. 





Be joyful always. 1 Thessalonians 5:16.

I put them by the washing machine. 

What verse would you choose?



No comments:

Post a Comment